Please feel free to EMail me for detailed, up to date information on our litters planned for 2007 as well as to be added to the waiting list for a pup of your choice.
All puppies are sold with tails docked, dewclaws removed, vaccinations to date, dewormed, and microchipped. Ear cropping is also available by request, and is done at the age of 7 weeks & up. Please Email me at: MtnHighMiniSch@msn.com for more detailed information on our expected new arrivals or future planned litters.
Mountain High's Icy Coal "Isabelle" At Her First Show
Gunter & Kat
Included with every puppy is a puppy pack with an extensive folder of puppy information and resources, food, toys, coupons, AKC Registration papers (after proof of spay/neuter), pedigree, shot record, microchip registration form, and five year health guarantee.
I do not sell my puppies to pet shops, puppy mills or brokers. I do everything I can to assure my puppies are placed in loving homes with people who will care for and love them for their entire lives. Puppies are sold to approved homes only with a written contract and health guarantee. When you buy a puppy from Mountain High Schnauzers, you are promised the following:
1. The parents of all Miniature Schnauzer pups have had their examined annually by a veterinary opthomologist and are registered with the Canine Eye Registry Foundation (CERF). The parents of all Giant Schnauzer pups have had all health clearances recommended by the Giant Schnauzer Club Of America, CERF, OFA Hips & Elbows and Thyroid Panel.
2. All puppies will have had their first shots and dewormings.
3. Puppies will have their tails docked, dewclaws removed, all shots to date, and will be microchipped for their safety. Ear cropping is also available by request and is done at the age of 7 weeks & up.
4. Each puppy is sold with a written contract and health guarantee which assures the buyer that the puppy is healthy and free of congenital defects at the time of sale. Puppies are guaranteed against congenital defects for five years (effective beginning with puppies born after 1/1/03). If the puppy is diagnosed with a congenital, (born with) defect within the first five years of life, the puppy will be replaced free from the next available litter.
5. Puppies are sold with AKC registration papers, (after proof of spay/neuter) and a five generation pedigree.
6. All puppies are sold to approved homes only.
7. All companion puppies are sold with a AKC limited registration and a spay/neuter agreement.